Why God Never Received Tenure at Any University1) He had only one major publication.
2) It was in Hebrew.
3) It had no references.
4) It wasn't published in a refereed journal.
5) Some even doubt he wrote it himself.
6) It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done
7) His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8) The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his
9) He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human
10) When an experiment went awry, he tried to cover it up by
drowning the subjects.
11) When subjects didn't behave as predicted, he deleted them from
12) He rarely came to class, just told students to read the book.
13) Some say he had his son teach the class.
14) He expelled his first two students for learning.
15) Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed
16) His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a